To join the lottery please complete this form and return to Rachel Lees with £10 payment to Fylde Hockey Club Limited.
The Fylde HC Lotto will be open to all members and supporters of the club aged 16 and over on the 1st October 2020.(1)(2)
Each ticket will cost £10, paid as a one off payment. Each ticket entitles you to be entered into each of the 5 draws—one per month (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and March).
In each draw there will be two prizes as a minimum: First prize £100, second prize £40.(3)
There are a maximum of 250 tickets available and individuals may buy more than one number(4)
The draw will be made on the second Saturday of each month (Nov-Mar) at a home match at Fylde Sports and Education Centre (FESC) by a person chosen at random(5)
The draw will be overseen by at least two Fylde HC board or Committee members and winners notified to the Fundraising Manager on completion.
Winners will be notified by phone or email and their name will be posted on the clubs web site and other social media.(6)
(1) The Fylde HC Lotto is registered as a “Small Society lottery” with Fylde Borough Council Licensing Dept to comply with the Gambling Act 2005. The registration is in the name of Rachel Lees who will administer the Lotto on behalf of Fylde Hockey Club Limited
(2) If you are under 18 on the 1st October 2020 written consent will be required from a legal parent or guardian.
(3) The Fylde HC Fundraising Committee may increase the size of prizes or the number of prizes if the Lotto membership numbers can support this. All prizes will be paid by bank transfer.
(4) Each entry will be given a Lotto number allocated sequentially as applications are received. This number will remain the same for each of the draws. Members of the Lotto will be notified of their numbers prior to the first draw.
(5) In the event that there are no home matches the Fundraising manager will make the draw alongside at least one other member of Fylde HC Board or Committee.
(6) Please indicate on the application form if you agree to have your name published on the clubs website and social media should you be a winner.
(7) In the event of insufficient numbers joining the Lotto to make it financially viable payment will be returned before the date of the first planned draw.
(8) All funds raised by Fylde HC Lottery Club shall be used by the club.
(9) If there is a need to amend the rules the Lotto members will be notified
(10) Any dispute shall be referred to the Fylde HC Management Committee for a decision. Their decision will be final.